Here is an easy, fun, and engaging way to play iSpy virtually using the magic of a green screen!
- For this “green screen” activity it is important that you do not have a green screen behind you!
- Make your magnifying glass…I found one at the dollar store and I put green duct tape in the center (where you want the image to show up)
- Upload the iSpy image to zoom and set as green screen background. You will not see anything behind you
- Move your magic magnifying glass around and your image appear where the magnifying glass is
- For more specific instructions, tips, and tricks… join my email list to claim a FREE green screen cheat sheet or check out the Green Screen Speech Therapy Facebook group.
Here is the image I used
- Label vocabulary
- Pronoun – “I”
- /sp/ clusters “spy”
- /st/ “stop”
- /s/ “I see”
- Requesting “stop, go, more”
- CV “go”
- wh- questions
I have my students say “go” and I move the magnifying glass around until they say “stop”. Then I have them label the picture/ answer a question related to their goals.
This can be done with any “virtual background” that you upload! Let me know what other themes/artic sounds you would like me to make in the comments!